Friday, June 13, 2008

Why am I doing this again?

So here I sit typing the first words of a blog, and the only thought in my head is "why the hell am I doing this?"

I am not sure I have an answer to that question, intelligent or otherwise...

That said, here is sit -- still typing.

I guess that is the point. I spend a reasonable amount of time reading on-line, and some of the most interesting writing that I have seen is on folks blogs. So I thought I would take some of that time and start writing -- contributing to the collection of written words, instead of just grazing on them.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," you say, "but what are you going to write about?"

Who knows... I'm guessing that some posts will be about work, some about politics, and some will be about the endless administrivia of everyday life...

So the trick is to see if any of it sticks, and if any of it is interesting... read at your own risk.

Cheers,

Chance